top of page

Terms & Conditions

1. Copyright

 

The artist, Grace Murray-Rowley, holds full copyright on all artwork that is produced, including mock-ups and prints. When a portrait is commissioned, I reserve the right to display it on my website, my social media pages and my online tutorial content. Clients who do not wish their commissioned portrait to be shown online must notify me before work commences.

2. Payment

 

To commission a portrait, payment must be made in full before the drawing of the portrait can begin. I accept a variety of payment methods, available upon checkout. Items are shipped within 3-7 business days from portrait completion, depending on framing time if framing is chosen.

3. Cancellations

 

Payment is non-refundable once work has begun.

If cancellation is required before work on your portrait has begun (you will be notified of when work will begin), an 80% refund will be issued. The remaining 20% of the payment will be retained by the artist to cover the cost of booking process, design time and purchased materials.

Please contact me if you have any problems with your order and I will do my best to resolve any issue(s). I strive for excellent feedback and customer service, so don't hesitate to message me with any issues.

4. Refund Policy

 

Orders are only shipped once you have viewed an emailed image of the final drawing and are happy with the outcome. If in the unlikely circumstance your order arrives not as expected or I am unable to complete your order then a full refund can be processed. If damaged in transit then please contact me to discuss and post the drawing back to me in its original packaging for inspection. If I am satisfied the order has been tampered with or damaged due to transit then a full refund can be processed.

 

On receiving an approved portrait, clients have 7 days to contact me about any required changes. If the portrait needs returning for alterations the client must cover the necessary shipping charges both ways.

 

5. Privacy Policy

The artist will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.

 

VAT & Import Duty

All items for sale including commission are not subject to Value Added Tax. Payment of import duty may be liable in some countries, which is the sole responsibility of the client.

bottom of page